Stretch Film Line with New Concept
7-Layer Configuration with 6 Extruders
Amut Dolci Bielloni srl, Biassono, Italy, has developed a new-generation range of machines as result of the technical synergy generated by the merging of know-how of Amut and Dolci Bielloni. The long-time experience of Amut in the production of extruders has marked a sweeping change in the conventional extrusion concept of stretch film cast lines manufacturing
The new concept line has a 7-layer configuration, 6 extruders, and available in 2,000 and 3,000 mm width version, for a net output of 1,500 kg/h and 2,400 kg/h, respectively. The extruders are equipped with water-cooled motors and gearboxes with oil cooling system (forced circulation) and long screws (L/D 40) to increase homogenization and output. The main innovations are:
- cooling unit with double cylinder of high diameter, especially designed for the production of “Super Power” film;
- high speed winder, working to a constant production up to 800 m/min, suitable to slit in line jumbo, machine and hand rolls with an excellent quality and a perfect geometry;
- compact design: the total floor area required is 121 m², both for the 2 and 3 meters version;
- low energy consumption - 0,4 kW/per kg, including the water circulation system and the scrap recovery system;
- production at low thickness (10 my): the path from the chill roll to the winder is very short and guarantees a fast start up.
The scrap recovery is done by introducing the fluff on one side of the extruder through a “cold” system, without any contamination. A special filtering system guarantees a dust-free fluff collection; during the start-up the fluff is stored in a dedicated silo and afterwards recovered in-line during the process.
The layout of the extruders has been optimized, with all the extruders and the relevant screen changers mounted parallel one to each other, for an important space optimization but also for an easier maintenance and change procedure of the screen changers.
The line is equipped with a double work-station with touchscreen, the operator can choose to work in the chill roll area or near the winder. All the parameters to be checked are indicated on the display of both workstations and include a sophisticated Troubleshooting system. Before being unloaded, each roll is weighed to check if it fits with the pre-set parameters. The discrepancies are reported and the line will be automatically reset.
Amut Dolci Bielloni srl
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
You know the trade name but want to know the material manufacturer, type of polymer and delivery form? Search here!