Styron Announces Executive Leadership Team
Styron LLC, Midland, MI, USA., has announced the company’s executive leadership team, following its sale from The Dow Chemical Company to Bain Capital Partners on June 17, 2010. In addition to a number former Dow executives moving into Styron executive roles, Curtis Shaw has been named Executive Vice President and General Counsel.
Prior to joining Styron, Shaw most recently was Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at Celanese Corporation, based in Dallas, Texas. Shaw brings to Styron a 35-year career as an accomplished corporate lawyer with extensive experience in the global chemicals and materials industry.
The newly named Executive Leadership Team will include:
- Jeff Denton, Vice President, Feedstocks and Corporate Services.
- Celso Goncalves, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
- Marco Levi, Vice President and General Manager of Emulsion Polymers.
- Paul Moyer, Vice President and General Manager of Plastics
- Catherine Maxey, Vice President, Public Affairs, Government Affairs and Business Intelligence.
- Mark Remmert, executive consultant to the CEO.
- Francoise Schouten, Vice President, Director of Human Resources.
- Curtis Shaw, Executive Vice President and General Counsel.
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.