SPE: 2013-2014 Executive Committee
Following longstanding practice, Antec 2013 marks the beginning of one-year terms for new officers of the Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE), Cincinnato, OH, USA.
The society installs Jon Ratzlaff as its new president, succeeding James S. Griffing. Ratzlaff is technical services manager for Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP.
At Antec 2014, Ratzlaff will be succeeded by the new president-elect, Vijay B. Boolani, who is president of Boolani Engineering Corporation in Mumbai, India.
SPE has also announced the membership of its 2013-2014 Executive Committee:
– CEO: Willem De Vos, SPE
– Senior Vice President: Raed Al-Zu’bi, Industrial Manufacturing Executive
– Vice President/Secretary: Dr. Jeffrey H. Helms, Ticona Engineering Polymers
– Vice President/Treasurer: Dick Cameron, Cameron Consulting
– Vice President/Web Innovation/Communication: Dr. Jaime A. Gomez, K-Tron
– Vice President/Society Operations: Gregory A. Campbell, Castle Research Assoc.
– Vice President/Marketing: Olivier Crave, O.C. Team
– Vice President/Global Event Management: Jimmy Masrin, Caturkarsa Megatunggal PT
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.