Songwon: New Organization
Effective as of January 1st 2011, Songwon Industrial Group is realigning their organization to meet their global responsibilities and continuous growth strategy.
Maurizio Butti has been nominated COO of Songwon Industrial Group; reporting to Maurizio there will be six global functions:
- Hans-Peter Wüest has been nominated Group CFO; in addition to the finance related activities, Hans-Peter will also supervise IT, Legal, Customer Service and Logistics
- Dieter Morath has been nominated EVP Global Sales; reporting to Dieter are the Sales and Technical service groups
- Jim McGinley has been nominated EVP Business Management, which includes responsibility for Product management, Applications and the Sourcing Group
- Philippe Schlaepfer will retain his position as EVP Corporate Development
- DK Park will retain his position as Head of R&D. Some functions will be realigned and concentrated in R&D which will be composed of Product Development, Process Development, Analytics and Regulatory
- The EVP Manufacturing and Engineering function has not yet been nominated and the position will be held in the interim by Maurizio Butti
Butti concluded: “We are confident that the new global structure will be dynamic and challenging and will allow future personal and career growth. We are working to finalize all other levels of the organization which will be completed and in place by Spring 2011.”
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.