Sepro Automation “Solution” Initiative Offers New Choices
Sepro Group has launched a new program that provides injection molders with the equipment, engineering expertise and additional services needed to bring new levels of efficiency and quality to the process. “"Solution by Sepro" is a complete package including robot, peripheral equipment, automation system design and services,” explains Jean-Michel Renaudeau, CEO of Sepro Group.
"Solution by Sepro" encompasses:
- The full range of 3-axis, 5-axis and 6-axis robots,
- the ergonomic and powerful Sepro Visual control platform that enables advanced automation management as standard, thanks to the Automation Pack feature,
- more than 20 years’ experience and know-how that delivers a wide range of proven, competitive automation solutions for insert placement, overmolding, post-mold assembly, simple or complex palletizing, and more,
- the ability to employ new or operational Sepro robots, integrate them into a manufacturing cell built around new or existing molding machines, regardless of brand,
- guaranteed successful commissioning of the robot and its peripherals, and an attentive Customer Service team, ready to assist customers whenever they are needed.
Sepro maintains four automation design and production hubs: at company headquarters in La Roche sur Yon in France, at Dietzenbach in Germany, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in North America and Shanghai, China. Here local teams are able to support almost any project. Robots come together with customized, multifunctional end-of-arm tooling, insert feeders and positioning systems, and post-mold inspection, assembly and packaging equipment. Once all the components are complete, complex cells can be set-up and tested before shipment to the customer’s plant. Sepro automation technicians are available to carry out commissioning, start-up and handover the system, ready for full-scale production.
"Solution by Sepro" was developed to answer the automation requirements of plastic injection molding companies around the world. “We work together with the customer to support their projects from initial concept through engineering and manufacturing and, finally, to installation and production optimization,” concludes Jean-Michel Renaudeau.
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.