Open Houses at Brückner in Colombia and China
Brückner Colombia recently hosted an Open House at the Brückner premises in Bogotá for film manufacturers of the Americas. The main focus of the event was on preparing film stretching lines for actual and future requirements.
The Open House presentations included a foresight in food packaging and the needs in 2025, market challenges and future developments of film stretching lines. Other focal points of the event were:
- Adding value to film production with 5-layer upgrade at existing lines
- Intelligent Line Management software to improve productivity
- Energy Monitor, which measures and analyses the energy consumption of the film production process
- Active Voltage Conditioner, a tool for load protection during voltage drops
During a tour of the Brückner Colombia facility, the delegates and the speakers had enough time for discussions and the exchange of ideas.
Just recently, Brückner Servtec, the service affiliate within the German Brückner Group, and Brückner Technology (Suzhou) also hosted a joint Open House which focused on adding value to film production today and in the future. More than 90 visitors from Chinese customers followed the invitation and attended the special event in Suzhou, China.
The two-day program of presentations and demonstrations included the latest technologies, market developments and services for the biax industry. The delegates were informed about:
- The global BO-film market outlook and the future path of the Chinese BO-film industry
- The research and development environment and the latest results from Brückner’s unique pilot line
- Adding value to film production with upgrading to 5-layer film
During a tour of Brückner’s facilities, the delegates showed a lot of interest in Brückner’s film stretching technologies and services. A highlight was the clip and chain refurbishment center which is the most advanced of its kind in China.
Brückner Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.