Mec-Spe 2007: Synergy and Networking
From March 22 to 24, the exhibition complex in Parma/Italy will showcase the sixth Mec-Spe, a trade fair covering the world of special machinery. Emilia Romagna’s metropolis will be hosting a total of seven trade fairs simultaneously:
- Mec-Spe: the international trade fair for special machinery;
- Eurostampi: the international trade fair for forming technology;
- Subfornitura: the trade fair for subcontracting industries;
- Control Italy: trade fair with a focus on quality assurance;
- Trattamenti & Finiture: trade fair for machinery, systems and products for surface finishing and decoration;
- Plastika Italy: trade fair for plastics processing;
- Motek Italy: trade fair for assembly and handling technology.
Senaf, the organiser, regards Mec-Spe as a forum where companies of the manufacturing industry meet to look for new technological approaches that can boost effectiveness and efficiency of production processes.
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.