JEC Asia: Innovation Awards Presented
The JEC Group’s 2008 JEC Asia Innovation Programme has rewarded six companies and their partners during the opening ceremony of the JEC Asia Show in Singapore. This year’s categories and winners are:
- Raw Materials: Huntsman Advanced Materials – Switzerland
- Process: Texlink Compotech (Dongguan) Co., Ltd. – China
- Applications & Transportation: Korea Railroad Research Institute – Korea
- Applications & Construction and Energy: Cell Power Co., Ltd. – Taiwan
- Applications & Environment and Recycling: Fuji Clean Co., Ltd. – Japan
- Kineco Pvt. Ltd. (India) will receive a special mention from JEC Composites Magazine.
A jury of nine international experts has chosen the winners among 16 nominees, based on four criteria: partnership, technical innovation, benefits for end-users, and market potential.
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.