International Composites Congress - Call for Papers
The trade association Composites Germany invites interested parties to submit their presentations for the 2nd International Composites Congress (ICC), which will take place at the CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf,. Germany, from 28–29 November 2016. Presentations should provide information about innovations in the area of fibre reinforced plastics/composites. This new Composites Germany Congress takes place the second time and is again the prelude to the European trade fair Composites Europe (29.11.–1.12.2016)
Presentations are requested on the following topics under the guiding title "Composites - On the Path to Becoming a Key Industry?":
- Efficient processes / integrative production technology,
- raw material / semi-finishes products,
- cooperations (industry-research, industry-industry),
- market transparency / data,
- outstandingly qualified employees (training, professional development),
- responsible care (sustainability, recycling),
Presentations should be submitted to the Composites Germany office by no later than 22 April 2016.
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.