Freedonia: New Studies on the Industry
Cleveland-based industry research firm The Freedonia Group, Inc. has published the following reports on the plastics industry.
- Specialty Films: Demand to approach USD 7.3 billion in 2010.
- Natural Polymers: US natural polymer demand to approach USD 3.6 billion in 2010.
- Plastic & Competitive Pipe: US Pipe demand to exceed 16.7 billion feet in 2011.
- Coated Fabric: US coated fabric demand to reach 680 million square yards by 2010.
- Cups & Lids: US cup & lid demand to reach USD 6.8 billion in 2010.
Theses studies are available form The Freedonia Group.
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.