Fraunhofer Centre for Composites Research @ Western Announces Advisory Board
Western University announced the new Advisory Board for the Fraunhofer Project Centre (FPC) for Composites Research @ Western. Charter members of the Advisory Board include game-changing leaders from the fields of chemical and materials engineering, as well as visionary thinkers from the automotive and machinery sectors.
The inaugural FPC @ Western Advisory Board includes:
- Creig Bowland, Global LFT Technical Leader & Senior Research Associate, PPG Fiber Glass
- Michael Connolly, Product Manager, Urethane Composites, Global Business Development Team, Huntsman
- Justin Gammage, Chief Scientist, General Motors of Canada Ltd.
- Klaus Gleich, Senior Research Associate & Manager, Sizing Technology Group, Corporate R&D Technical Center, Johns Manville
- Matthias Graf, Technical Director of the Business Unit Forming, Dieffenbacher GMBH Maschinen- und Anlagenbau Germany
- John Paul Mead, Vice-President, Reaction Process Machinery, Krauss Maffei Corporation
The Advisory Board will provide invaluable insight and resources to influence and further enhance the FPC @ Western leadership team, which includes Institute Managing Director Frank Henning, Deputy Institute Director Andrew Hrymak and Manager of Operations Tobias Potyra. "It is a tremendous privilege to have these leaders offer expertise to what we are building and I know we can deliver globally-significant advancements in composites research with their support," says Henning, also Deputy Director of the Fraunhofer Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) in Pfinztal, Germany.
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.