DuPont Packaging Innovation Awards: Winners Named
DuPont Packaging & Industrial Polymers announced the winners in the 23rd DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation. DuPont sponsors the Packaging Awards program as a means to recognize how collaboration throughout the value chain can bring cost-effective innovation to the market to help solve important problems.
This year’s expert jury panel evaluated more than 200 entries from around the world and awarded two diamond winners, six gold winners and eight silver winners.
- Packaging for Gillette Fusion ProGlide. The Procter & Gamble Company and Be Green Packaging, USA
- EcoCradle. Ecovative Design, USA
- Agribusiness Virtuous Cycle. Greif / Cimplast Embalagens and Cimflex, Brazil
- Katan-Ex microlayer stretch film. Apeldoorn Flexible Packaging, The Netherlands; Cloeren Inc., USA
- Airless Cosmetic Dispenser. Aptar, France and USA
- Bag-in-box packaging system. Scholle Packaging and Shell Global Lubricants, USA
- Packaging for ironing board cover. Household Essentials, LLC, USA
- Yango AL printing and laminating technology. Moneta S, Slovakia
- Dip & Squeeze Ketchup package. H.J. Heinz Company and Multivac Company, USA
- Yogurt cups made of 93 % PLA. Stonyfield Farm, Clear Lam Packaging Inc., and Arcil, USA
- ThermoShape technology for hot fill applications. Plastipak Packaging, USA; Tescor HR, France
- PET bottles made of plant-based materials. The Coca-Cola Company, Japan
- Thermoformed, single-use mini bottles. Positive Packaging Industries, Ltd., India
- Thermoformed APET and corrugated fiberboard in processors. Intel Corporation, USA
- Sensodyne’s new package. GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, API Laminates, Chesapeake Packaging, and Blue Marlin, United Kingdom
- Wire Coil Clamshell. Perfecseal, a Bemis Company and Arthrex, Inc., USA
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.