Bioplastics Award 2011: Finalists Published
The 6th Bioplastics Award, organized by bioplastics Magazine, has reached its first milestone. From a list of many high class proposals the five judges from the academic world, the press and industry associations from America, Europa and Asia have now selected the five finalists.
The 5 shortlisted companies/products are (without any ranking):
- Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients (LCI): BioSac, the first biodegradable and compostable packaging for the cement industry
- M-Base and University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Hanover, Germany: Biopolymer Database
- Beaulieu Technical Textiles: Ökolys – The first woven biodegradable and compostable agro textile
- Danone Germany and Switzerland: launch of Activia and Actimel dairy products in bioplastics packaging
- The Coca-Cola Company: The PlantBottle Packaging
Winners will be announced on 22/23 November 2011 durcing the 5th European Bioplastics Conference and published in the December issue of bioplastics Magazine and in European Plastics News.
Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?
Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!
Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.