back to top
My wish lists
Save your wish list
If you want to add more content to your wish list, simply log in. If you do not have a user account, please register for the Hanser Customer Center.

» Do you already have a user account? Please log in here.
» Don't have a user account yet? Please register here.
Your wish lists
If you want to use your wish list during your next visit, simply log in. If you do not have a user account, please register for the Hanser Customer Center.
» Do you already have a user account? Please log in here.
» Don't have a user account yet? Please register here.

« Back

Your advantages at a glance

  • One login for all Hanser portals
  • Individual home page for faster access to preferred content
  • Exclusive access to selected content
  • Personal wish lists on all portals
  • Central management of your personal information and newsletter subscriptions

Register now
Deutsch
Bookmark Bookmarked
02-04-2019

Erema Acquires Stake in Plasmac

Austrian Manufacturer Expands its Product Range

On 1 January 2019, the Erema Group, Ansfelden, Austria, acquired 60 percent of the recycling machine manufacturer Plasmac Srl to further expand its range of tailor-made plastic recycling solutions for in-house applications. The remaining 40 percent is owned by Syncro Group, a manufacturer in Italy that makes equipment for the blown film industry.

  • Manfred Hackl, CEO of the Erema Group: "It enables us to offer in-house customers tailor-made recycling solutions with an attractive price/performance ratio so that our group of companies can reach new customer groups and markets" (© Erema)

    Manfred Hackl, CEO of the Erema Group: "It enables us to offer in-house customers tailor-made recycling solutions with an attractive price/performance ratio so that our group of companies can reach new customer groups and markets" (© Erema)

  • "All companies involved will benefit from the partnership with the world market leader in plastics recycling technology," says Gabriele Caccia, CEO of Plasmac Srl and also of the Syncro Group (© Erema)

    "All companies involved will benefit from the partnership with the world market leader in plastics recycling technology," says Gabriele Caccia, CEO of Plasmac Srl and also of the Syncro Group (© Erema)

1 | 0

Commercial - the next slide will be displayed in seconds - skip

Commercial - the next slide will be displayed in seconds - skip

Plasmac has been active worldwide as a manufacturer of recycling plants since 1994 and was previously based in Aylesbury, England. In June 2018 the Syncro Group relocated the business to Busto Arsizio (Italy) and in January 2019 Plasmac Srl was newly established. The CEO of Plasmac Srl is Gabriele Caccia, who is also CEO of the Syncro Group.

Plasmac has comprehensive expertise in edge trim recycling and with their Alpha direct feed extruder and Omega shredder-extruder system offers easy-to-use solutions for throughputs of up to 250 kg/h. This range is supplemented by the Powerfeed edge trim transport system.

New customer groups

"These machines and components expand our product range of systems for
straightforward standard applications in the in-house segment, which is very important to us," says Manfred Hackl, CEO of the Erema Group, explaining why they invested in this business.

With technological developments such as the Intarema system and the founding of the subsidiary Pure Loop, which specializes in shredder-extruder technology for the recycling of clean production waste, the Erema Group has already successfully strengthened and expanded its presence in the in-house segment in recent years. (ds)

Additional information
  • 10-30-2018

    Start for Erema Business Unit Keycycle

    Overall Solutions for Recycling Projects

    The new business unit Keycycle offers complete solutions for plastics recycling projects.   more

  • 10-02-2018

    Plastics Industry Meets on Discovery Day

    Erema North America Stages Industry Symposium

    The Technical Center in Ipswich, Massachusetts, recently became the meeting point for well-known companies spanning all sectors of the plastics industry. The occasion was the Erema North America's (ENA) Discovery Day.   more

These articles might be interesting for you
Newsletter

Would you like to subscribe to our Newsletters on plastics technology and profit from the latest information?

Subscribe here

Subscribe here

Job Advertisements

Looking for a new challenge? Check out our jobs market!

Job Advertisements

Patents Stimulate Innovation

Patents encourage innovation: Stay on the ball with the latest innovations in the plastics industry in our patents section.

Patents