On the Pulse of the Polymer Melt
Precise and Real Time Measurement of the Melt Flow Index
State-of-the-art quality control systems for production require precise and real time measurement of control parameters such as the MFI. Such measurements lead to optimized process control, product quality, and reduced consumption of resources.Beitrag auf Deutsch lesen
1. ISO 1133: Plastics – Determination of the melt mass-flow rate (MFR) and the melt volume-flow rate (MVR) of thermoplastics. Fourth Edition 2005-06-01, 2005
2. Hissmann, O.: Complete Control. Kunststoffe International 97 (2007) 10, pp. 168-170
3. Hissmann, O.and Mayo, P.: Online Control of Polymer Manufacturing. Kunststoffe International 103 (2013) 10, pp. 172-175
4. Steen, H. and Hissmann, O.: Standard Search for Specks. Kunststoffe International 100 (2010) 10, pp. 138-140
5. Gleissle, W.: Influence of the Viscoelastic Functions in the Melt Index. Rheology 138 (1994) 4, pp. 138-147
OCS Optical Control Systems GmbH
International Polymer Processing, the journal of the Polymer Processing Society, is a discussion forum for the world-wide community of engineers and scientists in the field of polymer processing.
The journal covers research and industrial application in the very specific areas of designing polymer products, processes, processing machinery and equipment.
If there are any questions concerning your subscription or online access, please contact: